Friday 1 April 2011

Hát theo người đi trên phố.



Abruptly i have an urge to write more today.Everytime my heart starts to ache,i let myself steep in words.I want to write down everything that's dancing chaotically in my head.I'm desperate to get rid of a bunch of random thoughts attacking me.All i do are like a way to release a fucking burden,but then it's me,yes it's always me who's in full rebellion against my own mind.Chaos seems to be a long lost friend of mine.

How weird feelings of human being are.

Buy me red roses with black leaves,someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Bridges.

Jeff Bridges.

I hunger for your sleek laugh, your hands the color of a savage harvest,hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails, I want to eat your skin like a whole almond.

It's a hard warm place of mystery, touch it, but can't hold it

i cat you.

Locking rhythms to the beat of her heart, changing woman into life.She has danced into the danger zone, when a dancer becomes a dance.